The Javits Center and Centerplate have unveiled their 2019 catering menu with a host of new choices for the upcoming year, including some local favorites, beverage pairings and more diversity than ever before. The new array of choices will certainly enhance the experience for our customers, providing exciting menu concepts to suit any group and any taste.
“We are proud to offer event producers and exhibitors our new menu for 2019, which is as diverse as New York City itself,” said Mariam Karim, Vice President of Guest Experience at the Javits Center. “Food and beverage is a critical component of any event, and we are committed to elevating the experience for our customers while highlighting unique offerings from producers across the Empire State. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and this menu will accomplish that.”
The new menu was developed by Centerplate, in conjunction with Javits Center management, and reinforces the New York ethos that the Javits Center reflects in its style and structure. The new menu for 2019 events can be found here:
The 2019 menu features:
- All dietary preferences – including Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal and Gluten Free;
- Reception platters with recommended beverage pairings – such as New York cheeses and charcuterie paired with Blue Moon beer;
- Abundance of diversity -- from Vegan Biryani Buffet featuring Cauliflower Rice with Garden Peas and Indian Spices to a Mango Panna Cotta with Passion Fruit Popping Boba;
- Local favorites – such as Lady M Cakes and Sweet Generation Vegan Brownies; and
- New wine list – with seven 2018 New York Wine Classic winners.
For more information or questions, please call the Centerplate offices at the Javits Center at 212-216-2400.