We have seven new events moving into the Javits Center in May and June – thanks to the hard work of our Sales team! All of our events are designed to spur economic activity across the region as our event management team, exhibitors and attendees support New York’s businesses, including the hotel, restaurant, tourism and transportation industries. Here are the highlights:
- Digital Summit, May 1-2: A two-day event with more than 45 in-depth, trend-forward digital marketing sessions & workshops and speakers from leading experts and brands, including Google, Samsung and Peloton. For more information, visit: nyc.digitalsummit.com/
- TechDay, May 2: The debut of a new cutting-edge event designed to support startup companies looking to launch and grow their businesses. With 300 exhibitors and 20,000 registered attendees, the event will feature critical insights from industry leaders, live demonstrations of new products and fireside chats with some of the industry’s leading tech influencers. For more information, visit: www.techdayhq.com/new-york
- The New York Rights Fair, May 29-31: This new event serves as an international adult and children's content and licensing marketplace that will run concurrently with Book Expo, making the two fairs the biggest and most important U.S. publishing event of the year. For more information, visit: www.newyorkrightsfair.com/
- Luxe Pack New York, May 15-16: This new event features cutting-edge primary and secondary packaging products and solutions for all beauty, fragrance, wine and spirits, wellness and fine foods brands. For more information, visit: www.luxepacknewyork.com/
- Plant Based World Conference and Expo, June 7-8: A unique two-day event focused on all things plant-based with an educational experience and expo floor designed for a mainstream audience. For more information, visit: www.plantbasedworldexpo.com.
- Greenhouse OPEN 2019, June 11-13: A two-day event dedicated to talent makers and the talent acquisition process in business, including leading industry speakers and networking sessions. For more information, visit: www.greenhouseopen.com.
- Pride Main Event, June 29: A unique celebration to celebrate the global human rights movement on the 50th anniversary of Stonewall led by international DJs, musicians and live acts. For more information, visit: www.jakeresnicow.com/